The School Council is made up of two elected representatives from each year group.
We see our School Councillors as holding very responsible positions.
A Councillor is someone who sits on the council.
It is their job to:
- Attend meetings regularly.
- Talk to people they represent and feedback their views to the council.
- Make suggestions for change.
- Have ideas to share with the council.
- Take on a particular task and get things done.
Being a councillor is a very responsible job as they have a lot of ideas and sometimes have to do things in their own time.
Our School Councillors are: